Pope John XXIII Middle School, in conjunction with local public school districts, county education commissions and contracted bus companies, has assembled a transportation network for all parts of North Jersey. We service Sussex, Warren, Morris, and Passaic counties along with specially contracted routes in other parts of North Jersey. We also have pick-ups at both NJTransit Dover and Ledgewood train stations.
Transportation questions may be directed to our Transportation office at 973-729-6125 ext. 3160 or email at email@example.com.
For more specific information, please select one of the following options to learn more:
Bussing is provided by the student’s home district. Parents need to be aware that bus pick-up and drop-off times can fluctuate anywhere from 10-15 minutes. Therefore, please be cognizant about being at the bus stop earlier than the designated pick-up and drop-off times.
In order to assure the efficient operation of our drop-off and pick-up we ask that you adhere to the following guidelines:
- Parents are not to park and walk your child into school. If you find it necessary to meet with a member of the administrative staff please call the office to make an appointment.
- Parents are also asked to remain in their cars when dropping off students. Staff members will be present to assist children when necessary.
It is important that your child is aware of how they are to get home each day (bus, car, aftercare, etc). Plans are not to be changed midday unless there is an emergency.
Please send a note to the office indicating if your child's normal routine is changed so that the staff is aware of their plans.
- If you are picking up by car we ask that you please place a poster board with your child's last name in your window.
- If your child is being picked up by another family, a note must be sent to the office for permission to be granted.
- Will we have transportation this year?
- When will we learn about our routes?
- When can I expect my bus pass and bus pick up information?
- When does bussing start?
- Transportation Form Process