HINTS ON HOW TO BE A GOOD AND KIND STUDENT
- Remember: Keep God first. WWJD? ‘They will know we are Christians by our love.’
- Have a positive attitude and find a positive role model.
- Always be polite and respectful of yourself, others, and your school.
- Worry about yourself, and don’t get caught up in matters that don’t pertain to you.
- Assume responsibility for your words and actions, and be willing to face the consequences for them.
- Learn to develop a good relationship with your teachers and your peers.
- Show up on time for school, classes, rehearsals, practices, special events, etc.
- Be prepared in class, and always complete your assignments on time.
- Get the proper amount of rest each night, and eat a healthy breakfast.
- Study hard, study smart, and study often for tests and quizzes.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help.
- Remember, you have a loving, supportive family here at Pope John Middle School.
Mrs. Giselda Mintz is a World Languages teacher at Pope John Middle School.